Appropriate thoughts for the close of 2008

You may know this guy, but if you don't... you should. Stephen Hinkle has blessed thousands with His transparent, word-centered worship. His music challenges, but also reflects the heart of one that desires to be in the presence of the Lord. Stephen and I have been close friends for years. We had the opportunity to live in Chicago together, serve alongside each other with Precept, and have been blessed to see each other grow in grace. Stephen recently released a new cd, available on Itunes. As you bring 2008 to a close and contemplate where the Lord is taking you in your journey with Him... consider this song:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I buy an actual cd?

All Sufficient Grace said...

How did your paper tuen out? or is it finished yet?

Luca said...

Paper... not finished.

sharon brobst said...

My dear friend just introduce me to his music, truly a gifted writer. I love his song May I have this Dance!